PACKAGES – THE FLEET
Our E.Coaches Packages and fleet comprises of:
- Five 19-seater Iveco-coaches
- Six 13-seater Toyota Quantums
- Three 5-seater Toyota Fortuners
- Three Toyota Corollas.
These vehicles all have minimal branding and come standard with aircon, reclining seats and CD players. When needed, trailers are provided. The mini- and midi-coaches are all equipped with PA systems. There is 24/7 live tracking on the whole fleet.
Vehicles in the fleet are never older than 3 years and are covered by liability insurance. They also have cross-border and road-carrier permits. Toyota has proven itself over the years as a durable, value-for-money, and comfortable vehicle brand, enabling the company to offer exceptional luxury transfers at reasonable rates. The Iveco coaches has been added to the fleet for their exceptional legroom.
All vehicles undergo regular safety checks, as recommended by the manufacturers, during which legal protocol is followed.
STANDARD SERVICES INCLUDED IN EACH TRANSFER:
- Personalised meet and greet at the airport with feedback forms.
- Bottled water for clients.
- Experienced and knowledgeable drivers and driver guides.
All drivers are permanently employed staff members to ensure compliance to the basic rules and ethos of the company and minimize the need for freelance drivers.
QUALITIES THAT DISTINGUISH E.COACHES DRIVERS FROM THE REST
- Drivers are clearly identifiable by their black-and-white uniforms and name tags. It also sets them apart from the regular khaki attire worn by tour-operator employees.
- All drivers have valid code 10-licences, PDPs and passports, making last-minute cross-border trips a breeze. Specialized language guides are subcontracted where necessary.
- Their friendly demeanour and punctuality put us in a class of our own. Drivers arrive 30 minutes prior to collection to allow for any eventuality.
- Drivers are equipped with Smartphones and Bluetooth ear sets as prescribed by law.
- Specialized in-house driver training: Years of experience in the industry enabled management to identify shortfalls in the service. This lead to the inception of the E.Coaches Training Programme – a three-week general knowledge induction course. Although this is not a registered course, it aims to contribute to client’s general experience. The objective of this course is to enable drivers to engage in a general two – to three-hour insightful dialogue with clients about the area and its offerings. Drivers who complete the course are assessed and a pass rate of 85% is compulsory before they can progress to practical training.
MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN LIVES OF OTHERS, KEEPS US MOTIVATED & INSPIRED.
EXPERIENCE OUR DIFFERENCE. LET US MOVE YOU