Book your Accommodation easily with E-Coaches
Accommodation, everywhere for everyone. Over 24 000 places to stay. From South Africa to Zambia. Accommodation in the South African National parks, to self catering in Cape town. Book with us today. Book your Accommodation through E-Coaches today!
The company was founded in 1996 by Jaco and Elmarie Booyens. At the time they were providing a middleman service between Hertz Vehicle Hire and coach providers in need of assistance during breakdowns. The couple identified a need for a specialized service to bridge this gap. Michele Retief, joined the company in 2005, Johan Smit followed shortly after. Our joined efforts has turned E.Coaches into the well-established and respectable company it is today. Johan Smit became a partner and shareholder in E.Coaches in January 2017 and his passion and drive further contribute to the phenomenal growth of the business.
At first our focus was on chauffeur services, but it gradually shifted to permitted vehicle rentals, which quickly began to comprise a large percentage of our service offering. As the demand for a reliable transport service in the Lowveld increased, so did the company expand on its fleet to accommodate this need.
Local tour operators utilize this rental service whenever they need a transport service or when they experience breakdowns. Start-up companies make use of E.Coaches vehicles until such time that they are able to acquire their own fleet. To this day this is still one of the company’s primary functions.
E.Coaches’ annual border permits also enable easy access to neighbouring countries, taking the hassle out of the transportation of tourists to these countries.
Our team of drivers and guides currently comprise 12 permanent employees, all nature lovers and game changers in their field. Employees submit to strict criteria and intensive training as the safety of clients and excellent service delivery are high priorities within the company.
- Pick-ups of internationals tourists to the country, and to the Kruger National Park, specifically, from Oliver Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg, KMIA in Mbombela, Skukuza Airport, Hoedspruit Airport and Maputu.
- Luxury chauffeur/charter services to corporate entities, ranging from a few passengers to groups as large as 300.
- Provision of transport for special events such as weddings, birthday celebrations and year-end functions within the Lowveld.
- Panorama Route day tours with collections from as far as Hoedspruit and Malalane.
- Permitted-vehicle rentals with qualified tour guides to tour operators with drop-offs at Oliver Tambo and King Shaka International Airport in Durban. Vehicles utilised for this service include Quantums, Fortuner SUVs and Corrola sedans. Regrettably, 21-seater coaches are excluded from this service.
- Sub-contracting of open-safari vehicles and semi-luxury and luxury coaches (21-seaters).
- Providing transport services to luxury tour- and wheel operators in time of need.
<iframe src=’http://www.safarinow.com/?source=9358′ width=’100%’ height=’100%’ frameborder=”0″/>